Monday 11 October 2010

My accomplishments... do I even have any?

"What is your greatest accomplishment in Second Life?"
Woah... hardest topic so far!

I'm not a great builder, scripter or designer... or anything like that!
I wish I was! I'm slowly trying to learn to build, but it's nothing amazing at all.
So, I'd say my biggest accomplishment is the relationships I've made and have managed to maintain. My friends mean a whole bunch to me and they're by far my most important "thing" in Second Life. Does that count as an accomplishment?

Other than my friendships I really enjoy breeding horses, but the "special" babies that come from breeding them is more down to luck than anything else... so I won't count that as an accomplishment!

Ooooh and keeping up with this blog! I really didn't think I would/could, but I'm really loving it.

Super Talon...out!

No comments:

Post a Comment